Liposuction is a surgical fat reduction procedure where fat is sucked out of the targeted area of the body. It permanently removes the pockets of stubborn fats that are most resistant to diet and exercise.
What does it do?
- Remove double chin
- Get rid off bra bulges
- Get rid off love handles
- Slimmer thighs
- Toned abdomen
- Slimmer arms
- Remove buttock folds (banana rolls)
- Remove knee fat
- Tighter and firmer skin
How it works
How does Liposuction work?
Liposuction works by removing fat deposits from the treated area using a suction cannula. At GEM Clinic, we have 2 types of liposuction:
- Ultra Z: Ultra Z uses ultrasonic waves to effectively melt and extract stubborn fats. Ultrasonic waves are sound waves of very high frequency which create energy that when focused on an area it can selectively melt stubborn fats. This makes the suctioning process easier and surrounding tissues will remain undamaged.
- Tickle Lipo: Tickle Lipo uses the gentle power of infrasonic vibrations to block the brain’s pain receptors and a 3D motion to melt stubborn fats. The melted fat is then suctioned out via a cannula. This innovative technology does not generate heat and has a safety feature that shuts off the system if non-fatty tissue is encountered. This ensures surrounding tissue and organs remain undamaged, resulting in less bruising and a faster recovery.
BEFORE AFTER GALLERY
View Some Of Our Results
By booking a FREE consultation with us
What condition it treats
Stubborn fats are subcutaneous fats that are difficult to lose as they are extremely resistant to exercise and diet. Liposuction can help boost confidence by eliminating stubborn areas of fat that never seem to go away no matter how much we go on a diet or exercise.
Fat freeze, also known as cryolipolysis is a non-surgical fat reduction procedure that uses cold temperature to permanently reduce fat cells in desired areas of the body.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Healthy individuals within 30% of their ideal weight and do not respond to diet and exercise.
- Individuals with specific goals in mind for body contouring.
- Patients with firm and elastic skin are good candidates for liposuction. Patients with loose skin or cellulite can result in uneven or dimpled skin post liposuction.
Liposuction is not considered an overall weight-loss method or a weight-loss alternative. Rather, it is a fat reduction procedure and it is a way of changing the body's shape and contour. In other words, liposuction is an aesthetic intervention, not a cure or treatment for obesity.
Once the fat has been eliminated from the body, it is gone for good. However it is important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly to maintain the results.
- Pain and swelling usually resolves within 2 weeks.
- Bruising may take up to 4 weeks to completely resolve.
- Special compression garment over the treated area is needed to provide support, minimize swelling, and help the skin conform to the new contours of the body.
Schedule A Consultation
Being results driven, GEM Clinic provides FREE consultation personally by our doctors to assess client's concerns. Our doctors will determine the best suited treatment to deliver a liberating experience with visible results that is wallet-friendly!