Skip links

Fat Grafting

Treatment

Fat Grafting

Fat grafting also known as autologous fat transfer is a cosmetic surgical procedure where fat is harvested from undesirable areas rich in fat cells (thighs, abdomen) and then transferred to the desired area that needs volume.

What does it do?

  • Volume restoration
  • Reduce fine lines & wrinkles
  • Buttocks augmentation (Brazilian butt lift)
  • Facial sculpting
  • Body contouring

Natural Results

Long Lasting

Scar-Free

Safe & Effective

How it works

How does Fat Grafting work?

Fat grafting involves 3 stages

  1. Harvesting nano fats.
    This is done via Tickle Lipo from areas where there are excess fats in the body. This method is almost pain free and produces more viable fat grafts.

  2. Isolation & purification of nano fats.
    The nano fats are separated by using a centrifuge. Non-fat cells such as blood, excess fluids and dead cells are disposed of. The purified nano fats are then transferred into syringes.

  3. Injection of nano fats into the desired area.
    Fat grafts are very rich in mesenchymal stem cells. Mesenchymal stem cells are adult stem cells that can produce more than one type of cell within the body. Hence the fat graft when injected into an area adapts and produces the type of cells of the area.  
BEFORE AFTER GALLERY

View Some Of Our Results

By booking a FREE consultation with us
Breast Lift Surgery - Breast Lift Treatment Malaysia
About fat grafting

What condition it treats

Saggy skin is a condition where the skin loses its elasticity. A firm skin can stretch and return to its original form easily while saggy skin is the opposite. To treat this condition, Fat Grafting can help to add volume to the skin such as the face, neck, buttocks and restore a youthful appearance. 

Fine lines and wrinkles are often one of the very first signs of aging as a result of decreased collagen and elastin. Fat Grafting provides significant volume restoration to smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles.

Related Treatments

Breast augmentation or breast enhancement surgery involves using breast implants or fat grafting to increase the size of the breasts. 

Dermal filler also known as ‘liquid facelift’ is a gel-like substance injected beneath the skin where the main ingredient is Hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance in the body. It helps to treat static wrinkles and restore volume loss.

Liposuction is a surgical fat reduction procedure where fat is sucked out of the targeted area of the body. It permanently removes the pockets of stubborn fats that are most resistant to diet and exercise. 

Frequently Asked Questions

Have questions?

  • Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions
  • Individuals who are motivated and have realistic expectations

After fat grafting, about 30% of the fat injected gets absorbed by the body over the course of some weeks. The remaining 70% will remain in the area for many years.

If you would like to replenish your facial volume but would rather avoid surgery, dermal filler is an alternative. Dermal filler can smoothen fine lines and wrinkles, and add volume to sunken areas of the face. However, dermal filler is temporary and does not last as long as fat grafting. 

At GEM aesthetic clinic Malaysia, fat grafting procedure ranges from 1 to 3 hours depending on the area treated. If you are having fat transferred to your face, the procedure may only take an hour but if you are having fat transferred to your buttocks it may take up to 3 hours.

Schedule A Consultation

Being results driven, GEM Clinic provides FREE consultation personally by our doctors to assess client's concerns. Our doctors will determine the best suited treatment to deliver a liberating experience with visible results that is wallet-friendly!

× How can we help?
Explore
Drag