Double Eyelid Creation
Double eyelid creation is a procedure to create an upper eyelid crease to make it more defined or to consolidate multiple creases.
What does it do?
- Bigger brighter eyes
- Better symmetry of eyes
- Correct eyelid ptosis (droopy eyelid)
- Improve eyesight
- Easier makeup application
How it works
How does Double Eyelid Creation work?
There are 3 types of double eyelid creation procedure:
- 3-point suture: A non-surgical procedure that is also known as Korean double eyelid, where double eyelids are created by weaving a suture underneath the skin. These sutures are permanently buried beneath the skin, so they will not be removed.
- Partial incision: A surgical procedure where a small incision is made in the central upper eyelid for fat removal and to create a more natural appearing crease.
- Full incision: A surgical procedure where incision is made along the length of the upper eyelid to allow the surgeon to remove the excess skin and fat. This results in a more distinct, longer-lasting crease.
The type of double eyelid creation procedure depends on the person’s age and whether there is excess skin or fat on the upper eyelid area. Generally, the 3-point suture and partial incision method are more suitable for younger patients up to the age of 30 with less skin laxity. If there is excess skin or fat or if the eyelid is sagging, the full incision method is necessary to yield better results.
BEFORE AFTER GALLERY
View Some Of Our Results
By booking a FREE consultation with us
About double eyelid creation
What condition it treats
Eye Bag Removal is a surgical procedure that involves the removal or repositioning of the fat and/or skin underneath the eyes so that eyes appear fresher and brighter.
INDIBA is a non-invasive treatment which involves the delivery of its patented 448kHz monopolar radiofrequency energy deep into the skin’s dermis and sub-dermal layer with no tissue damage.
Frequently Asked Questions
The recovery time depends on the type of double eyelid surgery:
- Partial incision: Less than 7 days
- Full incision: 7 to 10 days
At GEM Aesthetic Clinic Malaysia, our patient will be prescribed oral antibiotics and painkillers for 3 days. Scar treatment gel, anti-bruising and anti-swelling cream will also be provided. It is recommended to put ice compression on the eyes and try to keep the head propped up for 3 days.
Eyelid tape and eyelid glue are temporary measures to achieve double eyelid and require daily maintenance. However, for a permanent solution double eyelid surgery is the only option.
Double eyelid creation procedure is performed under local anesthesia and you will be awake but your eyes will be numbed. You may experience some pain or discomfort after the procedure, but pain relief and detailed post-procedure instructions will be given.
Schedule A Consultation
Being results driven, GEM Clinic provides FREE consultation personally by our doctors to assess client's concerns. Our doctors will determine the best suited treatment to deliver a liberating experience with visible results that is wallet-friendly!