Fat grafting breast augmentation involves taking fat from other parts of the body where they are in excess typically the tummy, thighs, or flanks (love handles) and injecting them into the breasts.
The whole procedure can be summarized into 3 basic steps.
- Harvesting Nano fat via gentle Liposculpture from areas where they are excess
- Isolation & purification of Nano fats
- Injection of Nano fats into the breast
Nano fats are harvested by Nutational infrasonic Liposculpture (NIL or Tickle Lipo), a special Liposculpture technique that uses the gentle power of infrasonic vibrations (10Hz) and 3-Dimensional (3D) motion to melt & extract stubborn fats that are resistant to exercise. The harvested Nano fats would then be purified and thereafter injected into the breast. The method is nearly pain free and also produces more viable fat grafts, hence longer lasting results. Nano fats are rich in mesenchymal stem cells. Mesenchymal stem cells are adult stem cells that can produce more than one type of cell within the body. Hence, these fat grafts give rise to more breast fat, increasing your breast size.
Breast enhancement is the most popular cosmetic procedure performed world-wide every year. Fat grafting breast augmentation would be the best choice for you, if you do not want to have a foreign object in your body but would still like to increase your breasts size with natural look and feel.
The idea of taking fat from areas where they are in excess and then use them to increase boobs size is obviously an enticing prospect for many women. But is this idea of “hitting two birds with one stone” too good to be true? What makes fat graft breast augmentation special?
If you are unsure of whether to go for this procedure or not, here are some reasons why fat grafting is probably the best choice for you:
- This procedure is like hitting two birds with one stone. You can get an instant Liposculpture for smaller waist and bigger cup size breast at once. It’s a perfect combo.
- It is a safer alternative to breast implants. No fear of foreign objects staying inside your body.
- Extra volume makes the breasts move and look natural.
- Your own body's cells there is no risk of rejection or allergic reaction. Thanks to its small incisions, of course.
- It gives your breasts a more natural look and feel (the consistency of the breast is uniformly soft) and almost scar-less
After fat transfer about 30% of the fat injected gets absorbed by the body of the course of some weeks, the remaining stays with you forever.
Fat embolism and complications of fat embolism & more
You are advice to consult a doctor for more
- Increase fullness and projection of the breasts.
- Enlarge and enhanced appearance of naturally small breast
- More attractive breast shape and appearance.
- Improve moderate asymmetry of the breasts.
Once the anaesthesia wears off, you may return home. The average recovery time is two to four days, which is much quicker than traditional plastic surgery options for breast augmentation. You may experience mild bruising or swelling, but it should subside after one or two weeks.
You plan to have children. Pregnancy and breast feeding would probably stretch the breasts, compromising the benefits and results of the breast lift
You’re unrealistic about expectations. Nothing wrong with being a dreamer, but if you fill your imagination with all sorts of unrealistic results of how this will dramatically change your life, you may be disappointed.
Serous medical conditions & Emotionally unstable.